Seguinot & Associates, P.C. in Fairfax, Virginia, is a law firm specializing in nationality law. We have a team of immigration lawyers with the experience to provide quality services and personal attention that each client deserves.
The firm maintains a philosophy that hinges on providing careful and individual attention to each of our clients' cases. We are committed to providing legal assistance that resolves complex immigration issues and educates clients about the nuances of the immigration laws in our country.
The firm provides consultations for other immigration and criminal defense counsels representing noncitizens in the U.S. We are also involved in legislative activities, and our attorneys are members of several lawyers associations and state and federal bars.
The senior attorney, Marc Seguinot, is licensed in New Jersey, and admitted to practice before the U.S. Immigration Courts, the U.S. Supreme Court, and the Courts of Appeal for Veterans Claims and for the 3rd, 4th, 5th 6th, and 11th Circuits. Mr. Seguinot is a fluent speaker of both Spanish and English.
Mr. Seguinot keeps close relations with his clients at all times, even those already detained by the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). He would visit various clients in ICE detention centers to try to help improve their conditions.
• Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association, Washington, DC Chapter
• Liaison and Co-Chair, Department of Homeland Security Detention and Removal Operations
• Member, Federal Bar Association, Northern Virginia Chapter
• Member, the National Immigration Project of the National Lawyer's Guild
• Appellate Panel Attorney, 4th Circuit Court of Appeals
• Pro Bono Attorney, CAIR Coalition
Detention and Removal Case Experience:
• Executive Office for Immigration Review• Board of Immigration Appeals
• Law Degree, Catholic University of America in Washington, D.C.•Bachelors Degree (Cum Laude), Herbert Lehman College, New York
Contact us in Fairfax, Virginia to work with seasoned immigration lawyers today.